Terms & Conditions
By confirming your booking, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- Any changes to the contract shall be agreed with Solitaire Events Ltd and confirmed by both parties in writing
- All payments shall be adhered to strictly. Aside from account customers, invoices for services must be paid for in full no less than 14 days before the event date. Certain events may require a deposit, in which case a £100 deposit will be payable to secure the date. The balance is payable 14 days prior to the event.
- Cancellation of this booking contract by the client must be made in writing and a cancellation fee will be made on the following basis:-
Cancellation advised eight weeks or more before the date of function –loss of deposit or (in the event of no deposit having been paid by agreement between the parties) –£100
Cancellation advised less than eight weeks before the date of function, but more than thirty days prior to the date of function -50% of the total fee.
Cancellation advised thirty days or less prior to the date of function will lead to the total fee becoming due immediately.
- Solitaire Events Ltd is covered by the appropriate public liability insurance for accidents caused by negligence of Solitaire Events Ltd staff or by equipment malfunction. The client will make all participants aware that they use the equipment or take part in any of the games entirely at their own risk.
- Solitaire Events Ltd shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability if for any reason beyond its control their subcontractors, artistes or representatives are unable to carry out their duties under this contract due to fire or theft of equipment, illness or breakdown of vehicle or Act of God, or due to failure of equipment. Solitaire Events Ltd will use all reasonable endeavors to locate a replacement subcontractor, artiste, other representative, or equipment but, in the unlikely event of a non performance all monies paid will be refunded, but this will be the limit of Solitaire Events Ltd.'s liability to the client.
- Solitaire Events Ltd reserve the right to stop guests/members of the public using any equipment at any time if in the opinion of the event manager/senior Solitaire Events Ltd staff member, there is risk to the equipment or any other person by the said person or persons.
- Any monies outstanding after the du date will incur interest at 3.5% over the Ban of England base rate and will be subject to any costs relating to their recovery.
- All equipment will be set up in accordance with the manufacturer's safety guideline.
- All equipment will hold an up to date PAT certificate.
- On all outdoor events Solitaire Events Ltd recommends there is a fully equipped staffed ambulance/first aider on site.
- The Client at all times and in all respects agrees to indemnify Solitaire Events Ltd against and from any expense, liability, lost claim or proceed in whatsoever personal injury and in respect to damage to any property arising out of or in connection with the client or the client's guests action
- Any damage to the equipment whatsoever is at the discretion of Solitaire Events Ltd and if deemed not to be fair wear and tear will be paid for by the client.
- It is the client's responsibility to make his/her guests aware that if anybody has consumed alcohol or drugs or if they have any medical condition that will endanger them by using any equipment listed overleaf, then they should not use the equipment and no liability can be passed on to Solitaire Events Ltd.
- Wherever possible it would be appreciated if the client would provide appropriate light refreshments for staff remaining on site.
All Terms and conditionsT&Cs – Candy Cart
T&Cs – Entertainment
T&Cs – Photo Booth
T&Cs – Equipment Hire